[OKFN-CH] Swiss Transport Data: Next Steps / Opendata.ch Transport Working Group Kickoff

Hannes Gassert hannes at gassert.ch
Sun May 4 12:48:33 UTC 2014

To everybody interested in Swiss Open Transport Data:

Many thanks to all of you who participated in the survey to find a kick-off
date for our working group. We have a date and a place now:

* Thursday 15 May, 17-19h
* Zürich HB, Restaurant Oase (http://goo.gl/Zwu2HA)

Agenda:

* Introduction
* Stakeholders
  - Who's doing what with (open) transport data, what interests are
represented at the table?
  - Who's missing?
* Status
  - What open transport data for Switzerland is out there, what's coming
next?
  - What's its status, where is action needed?
* Goals
  - for the fahrplanfelder.ch dataset
  - for the transport.opendata.ch interface
  - for Astra's open data
  - for political action, if necessary
  - ..
* Next steps
  - Planning of converter/importer projects
  - Integration of working group intp opendata.ch
  - ..

I hope to keep the general parts as short as necessary and focus on the
concrete plans that are most important to most of you. If you have
additional agenda items or would like to propose a change: please do let me
know directly.

Sending kind regards,
Hannes Gassert, Opendata.ch