[OKFN-CH] Sign up for the First Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon!

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Thu Jan 8 17:46:51 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

For the OpenGLAM CH Working Group it has been a busy start, and I'm happy to make the following announcements:

-          Since this afternoon, registration for the First Swiss Open Cultural Hackathon is open. You'll find the necessary information on the wiki:
http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/event:2015-02  -- Secure your place by registering early!
We are looking forward to seeing you on 27/28 February 2015 at the National Library in Bern!

-          There will be a pre-event targeted at artists, hackers, and other interested people in the evening of 16 January 2015 at the Rote Fabrik in Zürich
Join the Open Cultural Re-Mix Meetup organized by Dock 18 to immerse yourselves in the hackathon topic, generate and discuss initial ideas for projects, and meet like-minded people!
Further information:  http://glam.opendata.ch/join-us-for-the-open-cultural-data-remix-meetup/

-          On 23 January 2015, from 13:30 to 18:00, there will be a Preparation Meeting for Data Providers in Zurich!

Further information: http://glam.opendata.ch/swiss-open-cultural-data-hackathon-preparation-meeting/

Don't hesitate to point heritage institutions to this event as well as to our written information for data providers:
http://glam.opendata.ch/heritage-institutions-invited-to-provide-datacontent-for-hackathon/

Best regards
Beat

 [cid:image001.jpg at 01D02B71.4DE44A10]