[OKFN-CH] Hack for Ageing Well // September 25-26, St. Gallen

Oleg Lavrovsky [Opendata.ch] oleg at opendata.ch
Tue Aug 2 11:47:42 UTC 2016

Dear Open Knowledge community,

We are excited to announce *Hack for Ageing Well
<https://2016.aalhackathon.eu/>*, a two-day hackathon that Opendata.ch is
organizing together with the Active and Assistive Living (AAL) programme
towards the end of September in St.Gallen.

*Ageing Well means staying healthy, independent and active at work or in
our community during our whole life. It is also a strategy in public policy
around disease prevention and early detection, with better use of
technology and better training towards a more supportive and accessible
environment. We will set out to Hack: to rethink, sketch, prototype or
build on existing technologies that – through more usable and considerate
design – better support our later years.*

Please find additional information in the factsheet attached or on our
website, where you can register now to get involved:
https://2016.aalhackathon.eu/

Capacity is limited, so please book your (free) ticket if you are thinking
of coming. We will soon have additional announcements of challenges and
workshops for everyone who signs up!

If you have ideas of datasets or platforms, or would like to get an
institution involved - I would appreciate suggestions by mail, on the forum
<https://discuss.okfn.org/t/september-25-26-hack-for-ageing-well/> or via
#H4AW <https://twitter.com/hashtag/H4AW>

Warm salutations,

Oleg