[OKFN-CH] Call for datasets + challenges #H4AW

Oleg Lavrovsky [Opendata.ch] oleg at opendata.ch
Thu Aug 18 13:26:30 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

We are looking for relevant datasets, challenging ideas, workshop
facilitators -- and still have space for more participants
<https://2016.aalhackathon.eu/#register> at our next hackathon
<https://2016.aalhackathon.eu> coming up next month. Thanks for any tips
via form below or forum
<https://discuss.okfn.org/t/september-25-26-hack-for-ageing-well/3362/2>