[OKFN-CH] Swiss scores in the European open data maturity index?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 20:08:06 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The 'Open Data Maturity in Europe' report (
http://www.europeandataportal.eu/en/content/open-data-maturity-europe) that
was published last fall does not provide the data used in the report. Just
the conclusions, and the method and definition of indicators used.

In conversation with the European Commission project officers and authors
of the report, I learned that the national representatives (such as members
of the EC PSI Group) have witheld the data from publication. I also was
advised that some countries would likely publish the data about them by
themselves, and I should otherwise approach all national representatives to
request the data. Without the data any discussion about the report becomes
pointless. (see my blogpost on this:
http://www.zylstra.org/blog/2016/01/when-governments-dont-walk-the-talk/ )

So my questions are:

Do you know who completed the open data maturity landscaping survey in
Switzerland. As this is the person who would also have received the scores.

Do you know if Switzerland has published the data about itself from the
open data maturity report?
Where should I direct a request for that data?

I hope some of you have some ideas, or were involved in the landscaping
survey / maturity report.

best,
Ton Zijlstra
Interdependent Thoughts