[OKFN-CH] Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon 2017 – Save the Date!

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Wed Oct 19 14:06:44 UTC 2016

Dear Friends of Open Cultural Data,

We are glad to announce that our next Open Cultural Data Hackathon will take place on 15-16 September 2017  at the University of Lausanne, in cooperation with the Laboratoire de cultures et humanités digitales<https://www.unil.ch/ladhul/fr/home.html>, BCU Lausanne<http://www.bcu-lausanne.ch/>, infoclio.ch<http://infoclio.ch/> and hopefully further partners and sponsors.

For now we just ask you to reserve the date and let your friends know about it; further information for participants will follow.
Please let us know if you would like to provide new datasets, participate in the organization of the event, or discuss sponsorship options.

An overview of previous hackathons can be found here:
http://openglam.ch/hackathons/

In the meanwhile we would like to point you to two upcoming events:

-          11-13 November 2016: Museumix Basel<http://www.museomix.ch/en/basel/> is still looking for a few coders/programmers to participate in the event – if you are interested, get in touch with: iris.staudecker at museomix.ch<mailto:iris.staudecker at museomix.ch>

-          28 October 2016: If you are interested in linked data, don’t forget to sign up for the upcoming eGov Fokus event<https://www.wirtschaft.bfh.ch/de/forschung/e_government_institut/veranstaltungen/egov_fokus_22016.html> in Bern (in German and French).

With our best regards on behalf of the OpenGLAM CH Working Group and the organizing team,

Beat Estermann

 [OpenGLAM.ch_Logo.jpg]
Beat Estermann
Coordinator OpenGLAM CH Working Group
http://openglam.ch<http://openglam.ch/>
Berne University of Applied Sciences
E-Government Institute
Brückenstrasse 73
CH-3005 Bern
beat.estermann at openglam.ch<mailto:beat.estermann at openglam.ch>

Phone +41 31 848 34 38

Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon, Lausanne, 15-16 September 2017 – Save the date!