[OKFN-CH] Fwd: GLOW 2016 - Community Hangout: Open Parliamentary Data and Tech Tools

Oleg Lavrovsky [Opendata.ch] oleg at opendata.ch
Tue Sep 6 06:39:38 UTC 2016

Dear community,

Something that may be of interest, especially if you followed our Law
Mining Hackathon <http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/event:2013-09> and related
threads, is this conference call next week. The EtaLab's OGP Toolbox
<https://en.ogpsummit.org/the-open-government-toolbox/> that will be
presented is similar in intent to the OGP Handbook
<http://handbook.opendata.swiss/> under development here. I think it would
be nice to see Switzerland on the Legislative Openness map
<https://beta.openparldata.org/> - if you would like to collaborate on
collecting information for their global survey
<https://beta.openparldata.org/contribute/>, give me a shout here or on the
forum <https://discuss.okfn.org/c/local-groups/switzerland>. And I
encourage our community to share news about their open legal data projects.
Ping if you'd like to publish an article or help promote a project through
the network during Global Legislative Openness Week.

Have a nice day!

Oleg Lavrovsky - Crowdsourcing Champion
*Opendata.ch* - Swiss Chapter of Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>

Next hackathon: 25/26.09.2016, St. Gallen <https://2016.aalhackathon.eu/>