[OKFN-CH] Open Data for Tax Justice Projet?

Sylvie Vullioud sylvie.vullioud at scientific-info-school.ch
Wed Nov 22 15:49:28 UTC 2017

Hello,

I discovered first the post Understanding the costs of scholarly publishing
– Why we need a public data infrastructure of publishing costs
<https://blog.okfn.org/2017/10/24/understanding-the-costs-of-scholarly-publishing-why-we-need-a-public-data-infrastructure-of-publishing-costs/>

Then the post Why public country-by-country reporting should be introduced
in the UK and across Europe?
<https://blog.okfn.org/2017/11/22/why-public-country-by-country-reporting-should-be-introduced-in-the-uk-and-across-europe/>

The linkage between post 1 and 2 =
*Follow the money - transparent financial schemes of new and legacy
scientific publishers*

Questions

1. Does anyone know if Switzerland is participating to the Open Data for
Tax Justice project on the Open Knowledge International blog.
<https://blog.okfn.org/> Switzerland is a tax heaven.

2. What is role of Switzerland tax optimization of new and legacy
scientific publishers? Can we access data to  taxes paid, taxes due, profit
before tax, turnover, number of employees, nature of activities,
accumulated earnings

Thank you in advance for any useful info.

Best regards,

Sylvie Vullioud

--
Sylvie Vullioud