[OKFN-CH] Your Open Data Project @ the DINAcon Awards

Nikki Böhler nikki.boehler at opendata.ch
Tue Jul 2 15:12:01 UTC 2019

Dear OKFN community,

We would like to draw your attention to the DINAcon Awards 2019
<https://awards.dinacon.ch/>, which will be presented this October in Bern
a the DINAcon conference.

Over the next 14 days, applications can still be submitted in five
different categories - including the "*Open Data Awards*" and the "Best
Practice Awards".

Please submit your projects so we can show the audience of politicians,
civil servants and entrepreneurs that Open Data and Open Source promote
innovation and are the better solution. No project is insignificant and
there's nothing to lose!

Please submit your application as soon as possible - by 15 July 2019 at the
latest - to the following website:

https://awards.dinacon.ch/

Please feel free to contact torben.stephan at ch-open.ch if you have any
questions.