[okfn-discuss] Next irc meeting: tuesday 5th Dec at 1800 GMT?

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Fri Dec 1 19:01:37 UTC 2006

I'll try make some progress on eu0.okfn.org by then. We could talk
about possible services to run.

I'll also have had a meeting with Adnan Hadzi about the open media
stream of the congress by then, so can report back. Maybe updates on
that all round would be good.

I also have some more speculative project ideas - which probably don't
lend themselves to IRC meetings or mailing lists actually, so maybe
I'll hold on to them unless we can think of a good way to work those
through the meeting.

my 2ps

Saul.

--