[okfn-discuss] [Fwd: Re: first stab at okf 17th/18th March forum announce]

adnan hadzi a.hadzi at gold.ac.uk
Wed Dec 13 15:30:53 UTC 2006

hey okfn list,

Rufus Pollock wrote:
> brainstorm:
>
> 1. micro-comissioning (alternative distribution plattforms)
> - talked shortly with tav last wk & was thinking of asking if we could
> invite him here?
> - iraq for sale / outfoxed (only video)
> - docagora initiative

add copycan.org Joerg Baach
> 2. modulation (metadata)
> - doma (only video conference if poss? as flight is too expensive from
> switzerland) / james / adnan (database documentary)
> - evt. also jaromil on video conference?
> - jamie / zoe (meta data standarts follow up - what happend since
> transmission)

should we start contacting?
> 3. FLOSS documentation (evt. separate see above)
> - adam hyde flossmanuals.net
> - mick fuzz clearerchannel
> - adnan converge.org.uk

we can do prep work for this one, but, 3. FLOSS docu will have to be on
the 27th of april, as adam hyde (flossmanuals) won't be back before.
so, we can use time between 17th march & 27th april to wrap up okfn
event & work on open document event...

best,
adnan