[okfn-discuss] Contact management

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Feb 14 11:47:03 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

Another suggestion of an OKFN-hosted techy solution: contact and relationship
management.

We have a list of press contacts for Remix Reading in a wiki page:
http://wiki.remixreading.org/index.php/Press
It's probably slightly out of date by now though. It's horrible to maintain
and use.

It would be great if we could install of SugarCRM [1] or CiviCRM [2] and then
all use it to gather our contacts, since we work in the same sorts of areas.
A good tagging schema would help keep things neat.

What does everyone think?

Regards,
Tom

[1] The open source version http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/products/editions.html
[2] http://www.openngo.org/aboutcivicrm
--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,
please e-mail me at: telex4 at yahoo.com