[okfn-discuss] open knowledge event this autumn: proposal

julian at informal.org.uk julian at informal.org.uk
Mon Jul 10 11:49:22 UTC 2006

Hi All,

just got back from Djursland where we had a fun week of camping and
workshops hosted by DIIRWB. We spent a fair bit of time working up the
ideas for wsfii workshops in Dharamsala at the end of October which looks
to be shaping up well.

I was thinking about trying to raise some funds for a UK group to go down
there. At present the event is very wireless focused so we were discussing
that it might be good to pick up some of the wider threads from last years
event in London.

Is that something anyone would be interested in to complement these great
plans for a London event?

cheers

/julian