[Fwd: Re: [okfn-discuss] open knowledge event this autumn: proposal]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jul 11 11:11:52 UTC 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [okfn-discuss] open knowledge event this autumn: proposal
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:04:35 +0100
From: Francis Irving
To: Rufus Pollock
CC: Sam Smith, Tom Steinberg

Well, I just asked Chris and he was up for talking. And I will happily
too. So that's enough to be going on with.  Sure pencil it in, and
tell the list. Fix the date as soon as you can so we can get it
in our diaries.

Tom, copied to you FYI. We're having a mySociety stream at OKFN's
conference thing in Sept/Oct.

Francis

--
http://www.flourish.org/blog