[okfn-discuss] Setting up 2 Funds (for F/OSS and Open Knowledge)

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Sun Jul 16 16:36:27 UTC 2006

<quote who="Rufus Pollock" date="Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 07:53:10PM +0100">
> == Fund 1: Generic F/OSS Fund ==

> == Fund 2: Open Knowledge Projects Fund ==

To give me a better idea about what you mean here, it might be useful to
get a list of examples of the types of projects, organizations, or
people that you think would good candidates in each of these candidates.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS