[okfn-discuss] Contact management

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 8 16:15:33 UTC 2006

Dear Tom,

This is another good idea -- and one I have often discussed with various
people in the past. I'd be happy to have CiviCRM installed and trialled
(Tom if you wanted to do this let me know and i can give you the
necessary permissions). A few things to think about:

   * Sharing and security: people often don't want to share their
contacts with everybody because the information may be confidential
   * Certain useful information about contacts cannot be public (such as
past experience in dealing with this person). How will this be managed
   * What contacts is one looking to store and manage?
   * What does one want that a wiki does not provide?