[okfn-discuss] Tragedy of the Lurkers

Vedran vvucic at EUnet.yu
Sun Oct 1 22:04:08 BST 2006

hello,

I Think that you ropinion is very good actually.  Lurking is bad thing
and it is reedy way to compensate own shortages.  But, that cannot save
anyone and I am more afraid what will be the next step.
We have chance to convince people to be more open, butt those who are
not open or do not intend to be so, may be very detrimental

regards,

vedran