[okfn-discuss] Any suggestions for off-the-shelf registration form code?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Oct 17 10:58:04 UTC 2006

Simon Roe wrote:
> As I'm sure you know, I love drupal, and it has modules written for it
> that allow for people to sign up for an event, an add
> comments/forums/wikis etc.
>
> I don't know about other options, but I'm sure they are out there.

Good point Simon though I was rather hoping to find something
'standalone'. There are quite a few frameworks that provide this
functionality as part of a larger package but installing something such
as drupal simply to have registration might be overkill.

PS: remember to cc the list (unless you specifically intend to write
off-list)