[okfn-discuss] okfn irc channel + having a coordination meeting via irc

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Oct 30 17:23:49 UTC 2006

Jo Walsh wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 11:20:46AM +0100, Rufus Pollock wrote:
>>Jo has been kind enough to register the channel #okfn on oftc.net so we
>>now have a dedicated irc location for open knowledge chat.
>
> Oh, i don't think I did register it, I just /joined it.
> But it exists and there are a few people there now.

Registering the channel is something we can discuss in the meeting ...

>>  * Tuesday 31st October (next tuesday)
>

> 6pm tomorrow should be a good time for me to connect for a chat.

Great! One small thing: could you do 1900 GMT rather than 1800 as I've
got a meeting from 1730.

> Is there an agenda type thing of what should be done that should be
> talked about?

I've put up a preliminary agenda at:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2006-10-31

which is world editable so people are feel free to amend or add to it.

~rufus