[okfn-discuss] Re: Fwd: New licensing buttons

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Apr 2 08:11:43 UTC 2007

Erik Moeller wrote:
> In case you haven't seen ..
>
> What do you think about at least sharing the Free Culture logo between
> our two definitions? It is getting some widespread adoption within
> Wikipedia ..

That's great and we launched some open knowledge ones back in
January/February:

http://blog.okfn.org/2007/02/06/open-knowledge-web-buttons-get-them-now/
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2007-February/000304.html

These have also started being used in various places. One option might
be both projects to include the other set of logos so that people can
choose whichever one they prefer or is most appropriate to the material
at hand (after all the principles behind the two definitions are
essentially identical).

~rufus