[okfn-discuss] PD book & Bridgeman/Corel conference

Jonathan jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Aug 3 15:01:12 UTC 2007

Thanks Rob!

I'll take a peep.

Meanwhile, I've heard back from the Bridgeman Library (who I believe
played a significant role in organising the conference).

They've sent me a partial write up from the MILE Project
(http://www.mileproject.eu), but it is still missing a few transcripts.

I'll post a link when its all there.

Regards,

J.