[okfn-discuss] SABRE Conf. on Social Semantic Web

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Aug 22 02:00:40 UTC 2007

Hi all,

we are organizing a conference on Social Semantic Web in September
(26th-28th) in Leipzig. You can find details about the programme,
proceedings etc. in the attached call for participation.
The aim of the conference I think goes pretty much accord with OKFN, so
everybody is cordially invited to join us in Leipzig. In addition to
attending talks and discussions the conference programme leaves some
room for late breaking poster and lightning presentations. Just send me
a note if you are interested.

--Sören