[okfn-discuss] Submitting comments to the Library of Congress?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Dec 8 02:15:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

The Library of Congress has asked for comments on a draft produced by a
Working Group they initiated on the 'Future of Bibliographic Control'.

As some of you may have seen I recently blogged about this:

http://blog.okfn.org/2007/12/06/the-future-of-bibliographic-control-and-licensing-policies-for-bibliographic-data/

The deadline for public comments is 15th December. I think it would be
great if we could submit some brief notes on the potential benefits of
openly licensing bibliographic data!

Does anyone know if any groups or individuals have already submitted
comments along these lines?

Can anyone think of any organisations/individuals who might be
interested in helping out with this?

Regards,

Jonathan