[okfn-discuss] OKF research

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Dec 20 14:12:00 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've started to compile a list of anything that could be construed as
OKF research/publications (from papers, talks, wiki pages, blog posts,
info scraps) with a view to consolidating and giving direction to the
OKF's research activities:

   http://www.okfn.org/wiki/Research

(Perhaps it might be an idea to introduce dates/authors at some point,
but at least there's a collection of links in one place for now.)

One thing I particularly want to try in the new year (which I've started
  discussing with Baden Appleyard at QUT) is creating a large and
annotated bibliography for other research broadly relating to 'open
knowledge' - from books to journal articles to policy documents to websites.

I've been toying with the idea of doing this in something like BibTeX,
but I suppose the best thing to do would be to start this in the wiki?

Regards,

Jonathan