[okfn-discuss] Re: OmegaWiki technology in Nature

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Feb 15 11:56:37 UTC 2007

That is great Erik! Another congratulations.

It also brings me back to my question (which is one of the main things
I'd like to to talk further with you about) as to whether wikis are the
right way to manage 'data'. Since this is a big topic I'll put this in a
separate mail.

~rufus

PS: I've cc okfn-discuss on this message