[okfn-discuss] Re: post Open Knoweldge 1.0 pub location (was: OKFN open thing)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 16 12:17:08 UTC 2007

SteveC wrote:
> hey
>
> thanks for putting it together, schedule looks great
>
> am concerned there is no pub social time, and that limehouse is a crappy
> venue for it (IIRC theres just that pub when you come out turn right

There will definitely be one.

> then right again, few minutes away). Suggest you designate a pub and put
> a map for how to get to the venue to it and stand up and tell everyone
> this at the start and end?

> I don't mind doing any of this myself, I just dont know what, if any,
> good pubs there are that could take a fair number of people.
>
> Thoughts?

Good question Steve -- we did discuss post-event stuff at the last irc
meeting but nothing was decided. All suggestions for venue welcome
(Saul, as you know the area well perhaps you could suggest somewhere).
We can then post something on the site page and put it in the announce.

~rufus