[okfn-discuss] public service publisher discussion documents out

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Jan 26 04:37:16 UTC 2007

dear Saul,
On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 12:34:55AM +0000, Saul Albert wrote:
> Sorry for the over-long post, and for the grammatical and spelling
> errors. I think I was too angry about the whole PSP fiasco to write
> email effectively.

If i were you i would not apologise!
You are beautiful when you are angry.

I liked your piece, but reflect that 'git', 'guff' and 'twat', fine
old werds that they be, and generally deserving of more frequent outings,
might not be apt for our august blog organ.

Mind you, i was too 'ashamed' to post my long rant about Harry Potter
slash porn fanvid mashup culture on YouTube to the OKFN blog, then the
disk i wrote it on died, which was a shame, it was one of the best
pieces of writing i have done in years.

Yours in solidarity,

jo