[okfn-discuss] Rescheduling November irc meeting?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Nov 7 09:42:10 UTC 2007

Okay, as there haven't been any objections to next Tuesday (13th) let's
reschedule for then. So new meeting info is:

   * When: Tuesday 2007-11-13 at 1800 GMT
   * Where: #okfn irc channel on oftc.net

I also note that for anyone interested I (and perhaps others) will still
be on irc around 1800 tonight if anyone wants to 'drop by'.

~rufus