[okfn-discuss] Survey on open content and the UK cultural heritage sector out

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Nov 20 12:21:16 UTC 2007

Great work Jordan, and we put up a blog post last friday:

<http://blog.okfn.org/2007/11/16/eduserv-study-on-open-content-licensing-in-cultural-heritage-sector-published/>

The thing that really struck me here was actually how many cultural
heritage organizations were thinking about, or actually implementing,
some form of open licensing for parts of their collection.

~rufus