[okfn-discuss] October 2007 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 10th October 2007 at 1800

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Oct 3 10:42:13 UTC 2007

I propose holding our next monthly irc meeting next Wednesday (10th
October) at 1800 BST. Main item to discuss is plans for OKCON 2008.

If this date/time is inconvenient for anyone please speak up and we'll
try to rearrange. Details and agenda is at:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2007-10/

I've also included the current version below for convenience. Please add
to it/amend it as necessary.

## Details

== Where and When ==

   * When: Wednesday 2007-10-10 at 1800 BST
   * Where: #okfn irc channel on oftc.net

== Agenda ==

   * Planning for OKCON 2008
   * Project Updates and Planning
     * 'Open Definitions'
       * Open Service Definition
       * Curatorial board
     * Public Domain works - alpha launched in august
       * Projected join up with Open Library
     * http://www.ckan.net/
       * volunteers to contribute packages
       * coding work
   * TodoList
   * AOB
     * OKF T-Shirts -- plan to use spreadshirt
     * OKF stickers -- now ordered