[okfn-discuss] Translating the Open Knowledge Definition

Jonathan jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Sep 4 12:04:58 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've recently been thinking about our translations of the Open Knowledge
Definition.

I've linked to the German and Serbian translations more prominently on
the front page:

  http://www.opendefinition.org/

(As an aside, points 8. and 9. seem to be missing from the Serbian
translation - who should I contact to investigate this?)

Can anyone think of people we could contact who might be interested in
helping to translate the definition into other languages?

One possibility is to contact existing local Creative Commons groups.

I've added this to our To Do list:

  http://www.okfn.org/wiki/TodoList

Regards,

J.