[okfn-discuss] lecture theatre in Marlebone - uni of Westminster

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Tue Sep 11 14:31:04 UTC 2007

Hi Ok,

I just got this from Frances Poulton at University of Westminster:

-----------------
The Cayley Lecture Theatre at the Marylebone Campus can seat up to 200 people.  The Campus is located opposite Madame
+Tussaud's and across the road from Baker Street underground station.

Within the room is a powerpoint console, which consists of a data projector, PC, visualiser, DVD, VHS and additional
+laptop connection.

The prices are as follows:

Cayley Lecture Theatre - £575.00 (non-vatable) per day for up to 4 hours
or £950.00 (non-vatable) per day for up +to 8 hours Powerpoint console -
£150+VAT per room per day for up to 4 hours or £300+VAT per room per day
for up to 8 hours Sound reinforcement and up to 3 microphones - £45+VAT
per room per day

Eek. Expensive.

Next I will see if I can find someone to fund this.

Cheers,

Saul.

--
The People Speak   | 17-25 Cremer St.  London E2 8HD | http://theps.net