[okfn-discuss] Shakespeare chronology

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Sep 14 09:27:28 UTC 2007

Jonathan wrote:
> Thank you for all of the links Peter!

Yes indeed. There is certainly a great deal of material there! (And
thank-you Peter for providing it).

> It does appear that a chronology would be pretty conjectural.
>
> Perhaps a summary of the evidence available could be included instead?

Or even better perhaps one could present multiple timelines to
illustrate the different possibilities. This certainly seems to be a
suitable opportunity for trying out the Simile javascript timeline ...

> I've yet to get access to the statistical study but it does look
> interesting.

In the mean time we need volunteers to help proof-read the encyclopaedia
britannica material at:

http://knowledgeforge.net/shakespeare/svn/trunk/shksprdata/ancillary/britannica-11th.txt

Any help would be much appreciated ...

~rufus