[okfn-discuss] Oxford Local Group

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Thu Apr 24 11:51:33 UTC 2008

Hi Luis and Nate,

I caught him talking at the Corner Club on Tuesday (hence not being at
Geek Night - I did ask JP if he could advertise the wiki page though)
and he is amenable.

I was thinking more along the lines of later in the year but I'll drop
him a mail and see the lay of the land.

Any Oxford members fancy meeting up in a pub somewhere to thrash out
where we might find a room in Oxford and a general chance to put faces
to emails?

Re: the camera. I'll need to talk to a friend who has offered me his
on loan (fairly sure its still open).

Iain
Quoting okfn-discuss-request at lists.okfn.org:

--