[okfn-discuss] Changing license

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Apr 30 09:41:53 UTC 2008

Rufus Pollock wrote:
> Or anyone with system Administrator role (sysadmin) on knowledgeforge
> via:
>
>   <http://knowledgeforge.net/admin/model/License/>

That's the theory, but in practice I get taken here and given a 404:

http://www.knowledgeforge.net/accessDenied//admin/model/License/

Which indicates both that I don't have the Administrator role on
knowledgeforge.net (needed to access the admin/model pages, and also
that the URL configuration isn't quite right for the 'access denied'
page (there's a KForge page for that location). We've been here before,
but I can't remember exactly why the knowledgeforge.net config is off
(WSGI related?).

J.