[okfn-discuss] Licensing and attribution

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Mon Aug 18 08:19:22 UTC 2008

Morning,

I'm doing some research for a couple of planned presentations at work
and out of curiosity as well into the importance of licensing and
attribution to the end user - be it machine or human readable - to
enable transfer, use and re-use. The work presentations are
science-orientated but the curiosity stuff is mainly arts and
humanities.

Part of this was kicked of by Danny O'Brien's blog item [1] linked to
by BoingBoing. Are there any sites or blogs or online articles that I
really ought to ensure tht I've read? I know of Rufus's IPPR paper and
the Creative Commons details.

Thanks in advance,

Iain

[1]