[okfn-discuss] Work on Open Shakespeare/Milton and upgrading openshakespeare.org

Chad Nelson chadbnelson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:28:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

One way to get to academics / researchers/ students would be to reccomend it
to "gateways" for academic web resources like Infomine<
http://infomine.ucr.edu/> or Intute<http://www.intute.ac.uk/> or ibiblio <
http://www.ibiblio.org/> which take suggestions for new content and are
pretty well used. Furthermore, ibiblio and infomine both have their data
harvested by services like University of Michigan's OAIster <
http://oaister.org>, so it spreads your seeds even farther. MIght as well
let them do some of this work for you, snce they already have the base of
users.

There are plenty more gateway sites like this out there, just a few off the
top of my head.

Chad