[okfn-discuss] Fwd: Results of the consultation on review of the PSI Directive are now available

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 3 09:24:03 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Any thoughts about this?
>
> I haven't had a chance to look through it yet...

It looks like this is the report on the consultation so I don't think
there is a room for any more input (closed in July it seems). While
this is, no doubt, important I don't think we're going to do much on
it though I'd be interested to hear from anyone on the list who is
more knows more about what is going on.

I'd imagine you'd find some good information on both this and the
review generally on the EPSIPlus website:

http://www.epsiplus.net/

[snip]