[okfn-discuss] Wikipedia Loves Art at the V&A in February]

Jordan Hatcher's lists lists at twitchgamer.net
Tue Dec 23 13:39:21 UTC 2008

I don't do really any work with 3D tools, but I know that blender is
"free" in both senses of the term:

<http://www.blender.org/>

~Jordan

_____
Mr. Jordan S. Hatcher
Head of Research
ipVA

e: jordan.hatcher at ipvalueadded.com
m: +44 (0)7804 909 466
NEW blog: <http://www.tangible-ip.com>
skype: jshatcher_ipva

Medius House | 2 Sheraton Street | London W1F 8BH IP Value Added Ltd.
| Registered 05601817 in England & Wales
=====
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This message may be privileged and
confidential and is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please notify the sender if you have received this email in error.