[okfn-discuss] co-ment text annotation and commenting system

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Feb 5 16:08:10 UTC 2008

Dear Phillipe,

Many thanks for following this up! It was good to briefly meet you and
sorry I've not been in touch since COMMUNIA!

The Co-ment system looks very interesting, and I've added a link to the
'annotation' section of our Software Tools wiki page:

   http://www.okfn.org/wiki/SoftwareTools

Some details about the system we use for Open Shakespeare are here:

   http://www.openshakespeare.org/2007/04/10/annotation-is-working/

I'm sure others on the list who were involved in implementing this will
be able to give more detail!

Regards,

Jonathan