[okfn-discuss] CKAN getting spammed again

no one chadbnelson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:44:26 UTC 2008

As of last May, the words were being fed into partially unreadable texts on
the Internet Archive. I would assume it has expanded since then as 8,000
words doesn't seem like enough for the number of websites that are now using
reCaptchas.

http://chronicle.com/wiredcampus/article/2097/saving-books-by-solving-puzzles

chad