[okfn-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [communia-prep] creating Public Domain Calculators with OKF]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Feb 27 23:16:26 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Just to keep list members in the loop, I've created a brief page on the
wiki summarising where we are up to with the project to create a set of
public domain calculators:

  http://okfn.org/wiki/PublicDomainCalculators

Basically the calculators could determine whether a given work in a
given jurisdiction is in the public domain.

J. C. De Martin, coordinator of COMMUNIA, has circulated this to the
network's members, to see how many people might be interested in
contributing.

I'll keep the list posted!

Jonathan