[okfn-discuss] Aggregating activity on different OKFN activities in one convenient place

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 29 12:58:54 UTC 2008

At the last irc meeting [1] we discussed the question of how to
aggregate information about activity across the various OKFN projects so
that it is easier to find out what is happening where [2]. I've now had
a chance to have a quick play around with planetplanet to produce:

   http://activity.okfn.org/

We still need to add in more feeds and it would be nice to prettify the
basic planet.css into something nicer and more like our usual theme --
any assistance with this would be much appreciated! (All material for
the aggregator is in the okfn svn repo [3]).

~rufus

## Background

[1]:http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2008-01
[2]:<http://okfn.org/wiki/TodoList/Aggregate_OKFN_project_activity_information>