[okfn-discuss] [Fwd: Re-use request service]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jan 7 17:31:10 UTC 2008

John Sheridan of OPSI has kindly emailed us about thhe 'BarCamp' they're
organizing on the Power of Information Review recommendation 8:

"To improve government's responsiveness to demand for public sector
information, by July 2008 OPSI should create a web-based channel to
gather and assess requests for publication of public sector information."

The event is scheduled for this Saturday in London (full details below).

~rufus

PS: to all those lurking list members out there: if you come across some
interesting piece of open knowledge related news (whether related to an
event, project etc) please do feel free to pass it on to the list ...