[okfn-discuss] New Science Commons protocol and the Open Data Commons legal tools

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jan 9 10:18:40 UTC 2008

Dear Jordan,

Sorry to not have responded before Christmas but I was (and have been)
rather out it with an illness. Anyway, well done for all your work on
the PDDL (and to John Wilbanks and CC for all their work). The next step
should be to update the license list on the Open Definition site with
this new info:

http://opendefinition.org/licenses/

As the main author of it (as well as the other Open Data Commons
licenses already listed there) you're probably best placed to do this
task :) (I note that the page is editable by anyone).