[okfn-discuss] [Fwd: [semanticweb] OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY: An interesting movement]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jan 21 17:01:04 UTC 2008

Dear Soren,

Thanks for passing this on. I took a look and they certainly appear to
have some related interests though I would say their web site was a
little 'unusual'. It would be interesting to know what exact projects
they are/planning to work on as the info they actually have is a little
vague^[1].

~rufus

[^1]: e.g. from <http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/know.htm>

"Our members work at international level in order to create an OPEN
KNOWLEDGE DISSEMINATION INFRASTRUCTURE consisted by open editions, open
networks and open systems linking people around the world. We want to
promote PEACE, and SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT through an Open Knowledge
manifesto."