[okfn-discuss] Taking the Open Service Definition to 1.0

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Wed Jul 23 12:31:34 UTC 2008

John Bywater dixit:

> At the same time, as Rufus has heard (mentioned by him below), Wikipedia

Wikipedia is unfree.

> definitively indicates that a network service is basically something your ISP
> provides

That would be "networking service", in my eyes. A "network service" is a
service using the network, the networking facilities the ISP provides.

Just my 0.02 €
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant