[okfn-discuss] Second Open Visualisation Workshop, Saturday 21st June 2008, Trampoline Systems

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jun 13 19:32:25 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that the most popular date for the second Open
Visualisation Workshop is next Saturday 21st June. I've posted about
this on our blog (copied below).

Please free to circulate this among relevant colleagues and lists!

Warm regards,

Jonathan

---

Second Open Visualisation Workshop, Saturday 21st June 2008, Trampoline
Systems

http://blog.okfn.org/2008/06/13/second-open-visualisation-workshop-saturday-21st-june-2008-trampoline-systems/

At the first Open Visualisation Workshop last month, we found there was
significant demand for regular workshops. Hence, the second Open
Visualisation Workshop will take place a week from Saturday! Details are
as follows:

   * When: Saturday 21st June 2008, 11am - 5pm
   * Where: Trampoline Systems, 8-15 Dereham Place, London, EC2A 3HJ
   * Wiki: http://okfn.org/wiki/OpenVisualisation/Workshop

Once again, the event should be a good opportunity for people new to
this area to learn a bit more about the range of open source
visualisation software packages that are out there - and for open source
visualisation veterans to showcase their work and to exchange their
experiences.

This time we hope to get stuck into to tinkering around with several
software packages, and possibly start work on a new project visualising
some open material!