[okfn-discuss] Reminder (TODAY): March 2008 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 5th March 2008 at 1900 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 5 13:40:31 UTC 2008

The monthly irc meeting will take place TODAY at 1900 GMT. Current 
agenda is at:


Look forward to seeing people this evening.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: March 2008 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 5th March 2008 at 
1900 GMT
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:06:33 +0000
From: Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>
To: okfn-discuss <okfn-discuss at lists.okfn.org>

I propose holding our next monthly irc meeting next Wednesday (5th
March) at 1900 GMT. Main item to discuss is final planning for OKCON
2008 but there are also several other points worthy of discussion.

If this date/time is inconvenient for anyone please speak up and we'll
try to rearrange. Details and agenda can be found at:


I've also included the current version below for convenience. Please add
to it/amend it as necessary.



== Where and When ==

   * When: Wednesday 5th March 2008 at 1900 GMT (2008-03-05T1900)
   * Where: #okfn irc channel on oftc.net

== Agenda ==

   * Final OKCon planning
   * Updates:
     * Microfacts
     * CKAN
     * Open Text Book
     * T-shirts and stickers
   * AOB

=== Actions from Last Meeting ===

=== Actions ===

   * DONE: (jwyg) to contact liz asap about stuff.
   * TODO?: (rgrp/jwyg) contact FKI to follow up their initial email
about launch.
   * DONE: (rgrp) create wiki page/email list about a ckan packaging
party in next month. (In progress: CkanPackageParty)
   * DONE: (jwyg/rgrp/mholloway) OKFN 'promo' materials for OKCon:
     * investigate t-shirt options (anyone else with info pls send it)
esp. printing some in advance.
     * stickers
   * TODO?: (saul) talk with NODE.London about documentation (see ["Todo
List/ask NODE.London people for documentation volunteers"])
   * TODO/DONE: (all) add yourself to the volunteers list for OKCon on
http://okfn.org/wiki/okcon2008/ (if you are happy to volunteer!)
   * WONTFIX: (all) decide whether a larger space might be needed and
(rgrp) investigate with LSE whether this is possible.

More information about the okfn-discuss mailing list