[okfn-discuss] openMilton and outreach

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Wed Mar 26 20:03:05 UTC 2008

I thought I'd let people know that I've contacted a professor at my old
university who has an interest in Milton to get his feedback and
thoughts on what would be useful for him or his students / colleagues as
well. I'll let the list know if and when I get any reply.

A thought (and this was tangentially raised in one of the downstairs
sessions at OkCon) but is there any place where all the various outreach
activities are placed so that effort isn't duplicated or that volunteers
can find out what various plans are or might be?

Yours,

Iain